CRM Software for Non-Profit Organizations
GiveLife, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365, integrates all of the tools you use daily. Its native integration with Office 365 and Marketing/Financial tools make GiveLife a one-stop-shop.
GiveLife’s integration with Microsoft Teams combine workplace chat, video meetings, and file storage, which can help employees and volunteers stay connected, productive, and efficient.
GiveLife tailors Non-Profit communications by allowing users to create automated email responses and trigger emails after specific actions.
Since GiveLife is cloud-based, Non-Profits can launch and access the CRM on any browser or using the Dynamics 365 app. Get the information you need anywhere, anytime, and on any device!
Givelife provides a portal web-based front end that allows Non-Profits to build low-code, responsive websites accessible to all external users.
By connecting Givelife to Power BI, data is transformed into rich visual representations that reveal insights and spot trends.
GiveLife is an innovative solution for Non-Profits, allowing them to create and manage volunteers. GiveLife’s Volunteer Management module facilitates the creation of volunteer registrations and opportunities. Interested parties can register as volunteers using the website.
- Instant volunteer record creation
- Enrolment progress tracking in CRM
- Assigning responsibilities to volunteers
- Scheduling and time-management tracking of volunteer efforts
With GiveLife’s Membership Management module, the Non-Profit will be able to establish and manage additional revenue streams, offer additional member privileges, and provide unique engagement experiences that will help to foster a mutually beneficial relationship with invested supporters.
- Create, assign and manage memberships
- A holistic view of all the subscribers at a single location for each plan
- Creation and allocation of discounts
- Automated subscription renewal reminder emails
- Create and manage campaigns
- Create unique target audience lists
- Track and monitor campaign activities
- Report on campaign success metrics
- Integration with Outlook/enterprise email system to synchronize contacts, calendar, tasks
GiveLife 365 helps Non-Profits manage the grant lifecycle effectively, from the discovery of a prospective grant to successful execution. Using the CRM’s task-based workflows, ensure you don’t miss any of the deadlines/milestones the grant requires. GiveLife 365 functions helps Non-Profits:
- Manage the funding organizations
- Track fund disbursement and status of underlying projects
- Improves tracking grant applications
- Manage review processes, impact, budgets, constituent information, and data reporting all in one place!
GiveLife 365 gives you the ability to oversee all sponsorship activities, like cultivating the sponsor prospects to sponsor your organization events or causes. With task-based workflows, GiveLife 365 makes sure you track any sponsorship opportunities its revenue.
- Create customizable sponsorship packages along with their associated benefits
- Track all the sponsor organizations or individuals who purchased the package with the sponsorship management module.