Volunteers are critical to scaling missions and delivering vital programs and services. But being able to manage volunteers, match the right people with the right opportunity, and provide them with a simple way to stay connected is no easy feat. More than ever before, it’s critical for nonprofits to embrace technology to get to know volunteers, streamline coordination, and make sure volunteers have a positive experience, so they want to come back and work with you again.
1. Connect and collaborate with volunteers digitally
2. Make opportunity management and matchmaking simple
3. Streamline volunteer management activities
4. Improve volunteer satisfaction and retention
5. Create digital-first customized volunteer training